The Gig Harbor Sportsman’s Club has a Pattern Board which may be available with advance notification and approval. Availability is during authorized trap range hours when a Range Officer is present and available to accompany the shooter.
- Load and fire only ONE ROUND at a time.
- No magnum loads or shot size larger than 7 1/2
- Do not use paper, cardboard, or other “targets” in the pattern board area without Range Officer approval.
- Do not shoot full length choked barrels any closer than the wooden stand.
- Defensive cylinder bore barrels should be shot from 16 yds away.
“To provide a facility and organization that safely, enjoyably, and economically allows our members, guests, and our community to participate in the shooting sports and fellowship of the Club.”