- To Purchase Shotgun Ammunition – you must be at least 18 years old.
- To Purchase Reloading Components – you must be at least 21 years old.
- To shoot on the shotgun fields without the supervision of a parent or designated adult – you must be at least 18 years old.
- Note that a Junior Trap rate is available for shooters under 18 years old.
- There is no minimum age, per se, that determines when an individual may shoot trap. However, the individual must be able to independently control and operate the shotgun.
“To provide a facility and organization that safely, enjoyably, and economically allows our members, guests, and our community to participate in the shooting sports and fellowship of the Club.”