Shotgun - Trapshooting
Thursday 6:00P.M until 10:00P.M.
Sunday 12:00P.M. until 4:00P.M.
Please Note: Last check in is 45 minutes before closing. All shooting stops 10 minutes prior to closing time.
Youth (Under 18) $3.00
The following rules are the most paramount in safe Gun Handling:
- Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Always keep the action open and firearm unloaded until ready to shoot. For our purposes “Ready to Shoot” means that the individual is on an assigned and approved firing position and the range has been cleared to fire.
- KNOW YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND.
- BE SURE YOUR GUN IS SAFE TO OPERATE.
- KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR GUN SAFELY.
- USE ONLY THE CORRECT AMMUNITION FOR YOUR GUN.
- WEAR EYE AND EAR PROTECTION.
- NEVER USE ALCOHOL OR DRUGS BEFORE OR WHILE SHOOTING
- Be aware that certain firearms and types of shooting may require additional precautions.